WHAT CAN I DO IN A PROPERTY DAMAGE EMERGENCY?
What to do
- Call us immediately! (907) 344-4412. The longer you wait, the greater the risk of increased damage to your property.
- Be safe and use caution when entering a damaged area. If the area is unsafe, wait for us to evaluate the situation when we arrive.
- Once the area has been deemed safe, remove personal belongings that are immediate concerns, such as medication or extra clothing.
- When we arrive, you will need to sign an authorization form before we can begin work.
What NOT to do
- Do not rush into an area without assessing your personal safety first.
- Do not attempt to clean the area yourself without consulting our professional damage restoration experts.
- You may inadvertently cause worse damage to structures and contents that have been affected by chemical reactions to soot or water.
- Some property damage disasters involving sewage and toilet leaks, asbestos, mold or various other concerns may require additional hazardous materials considerations.
After the emergency is addressed
Once the emergency board-up, cleanup or dry-out has been addressed, we can make preparations to repair the existing damage. We will work with your insurance company to mitigate the damages. For more information about our continued restoration services, see the following pages:
- Fire, Smoke and Soot Damage Restoration Services
- Water or Flood Damage Restoration Services
- Mold or Mildew Remediation Services
- Storm and Wind Damage Restoration Services
You also might find answers to some of your questions about How to Navigate the Restoration and Insurance Process.