We are in search of Water Restoration Technician/Laborers to become part of our growing team.
Fire & Flood Services has served the property restoration needs of Anchorage for 30years. Our mission is to provide our Clients with an Exceptional Customer Experience and do the best job we can to get them back to their normal life after a disaster situation. We provide 24 hr. emergency services for fire, flood, theft and vandalism. Our teams work a rotation schedule for on call / after hours work. All applicants should live within the Anchorage Municipality and have reliable transportation to meet this on call need.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a team player, able to take direction and exercise good judgement
- Have a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients and provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain a clean, neat, professional appearance and attitude at all times. Company uniform required and clean shaven for respirator fit test
- Prior water restoration experience preferred but will train
- IICRC certification a plus
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Able to work from a ladder or in confined spaces, such as crawlspace or attic
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer and email skills
- Able to use our job management software with daily updates
- Be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of the Fire & Flood team
- Overtime, afterhours and on call are required on a rotation schedule to meet emergency services needs
- Working with power tools
- Working within a team, adhering to company standards and policies
- Water extraction, demolition, disposal of damaged/contaminated Items, structural cleaning & deodorization, moving & cleaning of contents, basic carpentry.
- Technicians are responsible for maintaining clean tools, equipment and company vehicles
- Physically capable and willing to work in PPE and to perform labor-intensive work
- Reliable transportation and current ADL with no more than 3 infractions in last 3 years
- Background check and pre-employment drug screen are requirements of employment. Due to insurance contracts we will not be considering applicants with felony convictions
- Competitive hourly wages with annual evaluations and consistent opportunity for growth
- Health Insurance (medical, dental) after 90 days are available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Company provided fleet transportation during working hours
- Some work clothing and all PPE needed for safe work
Why work for Fire and Flood?
We offer great wages with annual evaluations, Medical Insurance benefits and opportunities for advancement within a growing company. There will be ongoing training opportunities and regular interface with the owners and coordinators.
How to Apply
1. Download an application here: Application for Employment
2. Fill out the application and submit to:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: 907-561-2129
NO telephone applications accepted.
In person interview will be required.